Why should Frozen Cassava be on your shopping list?
Cassava or Yuca is a tube grown in most regions of South America that has achieved great popularity over the years. But do you know why?
In addition to its delicious flavor and versatility to accompany meals, yuca has a great
amount of beneficial nutrients for your health. Here we are some of them:
- It strengthens your bones: Cassava is full of vitamins, like vitamin K, which helps
prevent osteoporosis. It also contains vitamin B, that helps form red blood cells and
keep the central nervous system healthy.
- It gives you energy: it is rich in carbohydrates, components that provide a high
percentage of energy to the body which makes it ideal for those who perform very
intense physical activities.
- It helps you lose weight: yuca is low in fat, so if you want to lose some extra pounds,
make sure you integrate it in your meals.
- It helps with your digestion: this tuber is recommended for those people who suffer
from digestive disorders such as gastritis, heartburn, ulcer or colitis, due to its easy
- It Improves your circulation: Cassava is a good source of protein, which is essential to
help reduce cholesterol in the blood.
- It contains minerals: specifically zinc, magnesium, potassium and copper which
provide a lot of energy and also regulates your blood pressure and heart rate.
Be sure to consume them frequently and help your whole body stay healthy.