Have you had the pleasure of tasting some yellow potatoes or papas criollas? Well if you haven’t get ready to enjoy this crazy delicious recipe. They are absolutely tasty and in Colombia they are cooked in many ways. In this recipe they are going to be roasted, it’s a very popular way to have them.
You are going to need:
- 2 pounds of Delifood Yellow Potatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- In a large bowl mix olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes to the oil mixture and mix well until covered.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.
Easy right? Have a bite or two and let us know how much you like them.
If you want to purchase our fresh Delifood Yellow Potatoes or get to know all of our products please contact us today.