Papa criolla is a potato variety that’s native to South America and it’s especially popular in Colombia. These tubers are small in size, similar to a golf ball. The flesh is yellow to dark yellow.
Here will give you an easy to cook recipe for the perfect side dish at the family table.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 bag of Delifoods papa criolla or yellow potato
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- In a large bowl mix the olive oil, salt and pepper
- Add the Delifoods yellow potatoes to the oil mixture and mix well until coated
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer in a baking sheet for about 40 minutes or until browned
- Sprinkle with salt and serve
Easy as that, make sure the rest of the dishes are as yummy as this one #ThePerfectSideDish