Got a sweet tooth? Love some passion fruit? We got the perfect recipe for you, here is our fresh and decorative passion fruit mousse with rosehip leaves and dark chocolate. Just a quick reminder, Passion fruit is not only delicious, it’s also very beneficial; it provides key nutrients, rich in antioxidants, a great source of fiber, boosts the immune system and supports heart health, among others.
What you will need:
- Gelatine sheets
- Refrigerated Delifoods Passion Fruit
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Whipping cream
- Icing sugar
- Vanilla pod seeds
- White wine
For Garnishing :
- Fresh mint leaves
- Leaves of white rosehip roe
- Grated dark chocolate
- Prepare 4 small serving dishes (about 50ml). Put a high “collar” of baking paper inside each bowl.
- Leave the gelatine to soak in cold water for approximately 10 minutes.
- Blend the passion fruit, orange and lemon juice for approximately 30 seconds. Beat the cream into a light foam with icing sugar and vanilla seeds.
- Remove the gelatine from the water. Melt it in a bowl using a water bath and cool it with lemon juice.
- Mix the juice into the whipped cream and distribute the mousse equally into the 4 serving dishes and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Boil sugar, white wine and vanilla seeds until the mixture begins to bubble and a syrup-like consistency is formed. Peel oranges with a knife. Cut into segments and place into the syrup.
- Dip the serving dishes into boiling water for approximately 10 seconds and carefully remove the desserts from the dishes.
- Place them on cold plates, remove the baking paper and top with orange segments and syrup.
- Decorate with mint, rose petals and flakes of dark chocolate.
Now, serve and enjoy. Let us know what other dessert you like the recipe.