Papaya, a must have fruit in your kitchen
Papaya is a rare and exotic fruit that has incredible benefits and tons of nutritional value, it is a great alternative to incorporate in your everyday routine. They are a soft, fleshy fruit that can be used in a wide variety of culinary ways.
The nutrients found in papaya are thought to have a range of health benefits. They may help protect against a number of health conditions.
- Diabetes. One small papaya provides about 3 grams of fiber, which is equivalent to just 17 grams of carbohydrates.
- Bone Health. Vitamin K is important for good health, it improves calcium absorption and could reduce urinary excretion of calcium.
- Asthma prevention. Consuming high amounts of beta-carotene lower the risk of developing asthma. This is found in fruits like papaya, broccoli, carrots and pumpkin.
- Inflammation. Nutrients like choline, found in this fruit, help maintain the structure of cellular membranes, aids in the transmission of nerve impulses and reduces chronic inflammation.
- Skin and healing. When used topically, it could help wound healing and prevent infection of burned areas.
Also, papaya is a great for overall nutrition, they are an excellent source of vitamin C. Check out our entire website and find out all the great products we have for you: www.delifoodgroup.com