This creamy mango chia smoothie is the perfect, healthy, nutritious & refreshing drink for any day, all day. It is also packed with incredible benefits and tastes amazing for athletes both for kids & adults. Plus its very simple, easy and effortless to make, all you need is 4 ingredients: Mango, chia seed, coconut milk and ice cubes.
- It is a cold refreshing smoothie, good to beat the heat of the summer.
- It provides energy and soothes stomachs too, making it perfect for athletes and heavy exercise routine individuals.
- Most of the calories are through the coconut which can help lower cholesterol levels, improve blood pressure, and prevent heart attacks or a stroke.
- Coconut milk also contains fat called lauric acid, which is a medium-chain fatty acid that is easily absorbed and used by the body.
- People with lactose intolerance or allergy to nuts can also take coconut milk easily as it is lactose free.
- Delifoods Mango contains good amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, and flavonoids like beta carotene, alpha carotene, plus it is very fresh.
- Mangoes are fat free, sodium free and cholesterol free.
- Chia seeds have a good amount of fiber, are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, calcium and iron.
- Even 5 gm chia seeds have about 2 gm fiber, so are very good for the stomach
- A wholesome and delicious food for kids which they can’t refuse to have.
What else can you ask from any healthy snack?