re you familiar to havas verdes? These green beans are not just delicious, they are also very healthy and easy to prepare. If you are unsure how to prepare them, here is a great recipe that will amaze you.
Before getting into the details of the recipe, you must know that these beans belong to the legume family, which contain essential nutrients for the functions of our body and also have a satiating effect, so including them in your diet will bring you many benefits.
For a 100 gram serving you get:
- Water: 81 g
- Calories: 72 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Proteins: 6 g
- Fat: 0.6 g
- Fiber: 4 g
Here is a quick lunch or dinner recipe to make for yourself or other, we call it: Green havas with salmon for a balanced lunch.
- 4 pieces of salmon fillet of 200 g each
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 tbsp. Of olive oil
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of Delifood’s Havas Verdes
- 4 tbsp. of butter
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 yellow lemons
- Add some salt and pepper to the salmon. Then grill it in a skillet, skin side down with half a butter and olive oil.
- Flip to finish cooking and add the juice of one lemon.
- In another pan, roast the tomatoes with the Havas Verdes, when they have browned add the garlic and the rest of the butter and olive oil.
- Serve the salmon, add the previous mixture and finish with the coriander.