Fashionable Açai Bowl
Smooth and thick, fruity and sweet that is what a fashionable açai bowl is all about. Topped with fruity and crunchy toppings, açaí bowls are antioxidant packed and make for a refreshing breakfast or summer snack. Plus they are nutrient dense, may improve your cholesterol levels, could boost your brain function and may have possible anti-cancer effects.
Açai bowls are a great summer recipe to enjoy for breakfast or snack time; the star ingredient, Delifood’s Açai.
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana preferably frozen
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 150 g Delifood’s açai
- 1/4 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 banana chopped
- 1/4 cup granola
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
For the topping these are our suggestions but feel free to be creative!
- Toss banana, mixed berries, apple juice, coconut yogurt, and Delifood’s açai into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop into bowls and top with your favourite ingredients like fresh strawberries, bananas, granola, coconut flakes to sprinkle, and a spoonful of peanut butter.
Simple as that! Give it a try and let us know what toppings you choose.