Delicious Tamarillo Jam
Tamarillo is a small tree or shrub in the flowering plant family Solanaceae. The flesh of this fruit is orange and contains black edible seeds. It has a slightly sweet and intense flavour and the skin is bitter and as such usually doesn’t get eaten.
If you want to surprise your guests with a delicious jam, here we give you an incredible easy recipe with Delifood tamarillos:
- 1 1/2 kg Delifood tamarillos.
- 700 gr sugar.
- 1 cinnamon stick.
- 2 cloves of spice.
- A few juniper berries.
- 1 glass toasted rum, optional.
- Sterilized sealed cans.
- Since our Delifood tamarillos comes ready, you just have to take each pulp and strain it.
- Put it in a saucepan, if it is iron it’s better. Then add the rest of the ingredients: sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves of spice, juniper berries, and if desired 1 glass of toasted rum.
- Make sure to cook on low heat for 25 stirring occasionally so that the jam does not stick.
- Turn off the fire and serve in each bowl.
- Make sure you close tightly.
As easy as that! Now you have an incredible natural jam to enjoy.