Benefits of Soursop
Also known as guanábana un Latin America, Soursop is a fruit native to the tropical regions of the Caribbean and Americas. This fruit is adapted to the areas of high humidity and warm winters. It has a similar aroma to a pineapple and it tastes like a combination of strawberries and apple with sour citrus.
Soursop is widely promoted as an alternative cancer treatment, besides that it has great benefits, here are some examples:
- Soursops are high in antioxidants, which may help prevent cell damage and could lower the risk of chronic disease. Antioxidants are compounds that help neutralize harmful compounds.
- Adding a bit of soursop fruit to your diet, could help protect your immune system.
- It is rich in Vitamin C, which stimulates the production of white blood cells.
- It may help stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Some suggest that it is a great alternative way of reducing the risk of cancer. It has been found to stop the growth and formation of cancer cells.
- The juice of the soursop can be a very effective diuretic, it can cleanse the gastrointestinal tract and remove excess toxins from the body.
- If soursop is applied to wounds and injuries it could speed the healing.
This fruit is excellent to incorporate into your diet. Check out our website and find out all the great products we have for you: www.delifoodgroup.com